A self-published book is the best and most effective offer in your lead generation marketing campaigns.
What in tarnation is lead generation marketing? And why a book?
Because when you create advertising for professional services, no one is going to immediately jump up and down to buy what you’re selling. OK, maybe one. Or two if you’re good, but that’s not going to be enough to keep the lights on and you know it.
Most people need to get used to you first, see if you’re trustworthy, if you know what the heck you’re talking about.
They look for clues and cues to make these determinations.
How does your marketing look? How often are you marketing to them? Will you be able to solve their problem? What do others say about you? Are you interesting and easy to be around?
They don’t know they have these questions, but they know when they have the answers.
A self-published book gives them those answers.
Other Great Things You Can Do With Your Book
You can make your book the focus of your advertising and offer it in print ads or internet ads.
Refer to it in your blogs and articles.
Offer it in seminars and speaking engagements.
Include it in your Shock and Awe package.
Talk about it or offer it via Facebook or Twitter.
Or distribute it at events, client meetings, or conventions.
Use it like you would a business card.
You can even have different books targeted for each market you serve (i.e. one for different every niche that you cater to).
More Great Things You Can Do With Your Book
One of the coolest things you can do with your book is to reuse the content or portions of the content in other marketing (the fancy word for this is called re-purposing). We do this automatically for our regular clients to help them create campaigns quickly.
As you can see, we “get” the power of the book, and we know what an effective book should look like, sound like, and act like.
Short of writing the thing for you, we make sure everything about it “sells” your expertise. We remind you if you’re missing important elements and pull from sources to make sure your report is comprehensive and helpful.
And of course, the fabulous design will be impressive to your readers and make you proud to give it away . All you have to do to get started is dump your knowledge in a Word document or speak it in a recording, and we do the rest.
What You Get
- A compelling topic and attention-grabbing title to pique your target market’s interest and get them to contact you. We’ll help you brainstorm topic ideas and create terrific title.
- Custom cover design: your book cover should not only maintain your brand and look polished and professional, it should sell the book!
- Professional interior layout to that helps the reader quickly and easily absorb the information and recognize you as the leading expert.
- A postcard campaign or print ad to advertise your book, and use again and again in different publications. Includes ideas for concept, copywriting and design.
- Help with executing your marketing campaign, figuring out your list, printing, postage, schedule, and more.
If you are ready to publish your book, contact us to see if we’re the right fit for you. We’ll review your needs, answer any questions, and determine if we can help you. We can customize any package, but you’ll need a budget of at least $3000 to start.