Position Yourself for Sales Success
One of the biggest mistakes marketers make when sending Shock and Awe packages is the idea that you just throw a bunch of junk with your logo on it in a box with a note and a book, and somehow that is supposed to “shock and awe” the recipient. In reality, it likely goes straight in the trash.
If you go through the trouble and expense of creating a shock and awe box, it should be within a bigger strategy.
- What do you want it to do for you?
- What is the purpose of each item?
- When do you send it and who do you send it to?
- Will the recipient know what to do once he opens it?
- Is there a clear next step?
Pre-Sell Your Services
A Shock & Awe Package gives you a window of opportunity to show up like no one else.
Sending a Shock & Awe package
✔ gains trust
✔ educates your prospect
✔ sets expectations
✔ makes your prospect feel valued
✔ positions you as a competent, successful professional who they can feel confident working with